Parkview Public School's acclaimed 15 week Kindergarten Transition Program commences on Wednesday, 22nd August.
Kindergarten 2019 EOI (docx 40 KB)
Kindergarten 2019 Flyer (pdf 1154 KB)
LCOPS Enrolment Zones (doc 875 KB)
Out Of Zone Enrolment App. (docx 145 KB)
Expressions of interest for children being included in this program are now being accepted, with the school requesting all expressions of interest be received by close of business on Friday, 6th July.
Parents and carers are warmly invited to attend the school's
2019 KINDERGARTEN INFORMATION SESSIONS
WEDNESDAY, 13th JUNE 2018 AT 2PM & 7PM
in the Kindergarten Rooms
Also now accepting enrolments in all years for students who live in the
Parkview Public School Enrolment Zone.
(Parents interested in enrolling their children in Years 1-6 are also invited to attend the information sessions)
Why choose Parkview Public School?
- Caring, dedicated, experienced and professional staff.
- Diverse, multicultural learning opportunities.
- Safe and supportive learning environment.
- Leeton's only mainstream school with Interactive Whiteboards in every classroom, making this modern education tool accessible every day, for every student.
- Smaller class sizes, ensuring greater individual attention for your child.
- Affordable education (Public Education is free for all)
- Acclaimed early years programs ensuring the most comprehensive start to school for your child including L3 (Literacy, Language, Learning), ‘inTENsive' (Targeted Early Numeracy strategies) and Best Start Assessment and tracking for all students facilitating individual learning plans for all children.
- Well established literacy and numeracy programs based upon proven strategies including Reading Recovery, Accelerated Literacy, Count Me In Too and Counting On.
- Acknowledged excellence in Creative and Practical Arts.
- Weekly Gifted and Talented Programs.
- Extensive and proven PD/ Health/ PE program.
- Diverse opportunities to reward behavioural excellence.
Parkview Public School is Leeton's most modern and progressive school for primary age students. With dedicated and innovative staff, an extremely supportive P&C Association, constantly updated modern teaching techniques and resources, a state of the art school hall and the Riverina's largest Information Technology room, Parkview Public School provides all students with a stimulating and varied learning environment.
Parkview Public School offers a range of educational experiences for all students including:
- Premier's Debating Challenge, Premier's Spelling Bee and Premier's Sporting Challenge
- School Choir
- School Band
- School Dance Group
- ‘Parkview In Lights' Creative and Practical Arts Extravaganza
- Leeton Eisteddfod experiences K-6 including Drama, Dance, Verse Speaking, Choir and Debating
- Entry into NSWPSSA Knockouts for a range of boys and girls sports
- Griffith Regional Theatre Cultural Experiences.
- Educational Excursions for students K-6
- Extension activities through Charles Sturt University for Gifted and Talented students
- Middle schooling and transitional links to Leeton High School
- Base for Leeton After School Care
Why not come to our information sessions and see for yourself!
NSW Public Schools-leading the way
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO PICK UP YOUR PROSPECTUS CONTACT THE SCHOOL:
02 6953 2600
or visit the front office
Administration Hours 8.30am-3.30pm
For more information on the happenings at Parkview Public School visit: