Excitement continues to build around the school's 40th Anniversary celebrations, with just 3 weeks until the big day on Saturday, 20th November. The school choir and dance group are preparing for the day, while a number of other activities have been planned for the school between 11.00am and 4.oopm including:
- a live performance from the Thirsty Sheiks between 1pm and 2pm
- a family BBQ lunch provided by the P&C from 10 noon until 2.30pm
- PPS merchandise including drink coolers, coffee cups and pens for sale
- students art show on display in the hall
- photo stories and other displays documenting the history and achievements of Parkview Public school
- chances for communtiy members to learn about Interactive Whiteboards through teacher led instruction
- opening of the communal hall
- unveiling and dedication of the, soon to be completed, Wiradjuri Garden and commemorative paver area
- other activities planned for children including the Lions Train and Jumping Castle.
School leaders and the SRC will all be involved with the presentation of the school throughout the day. All community members are encouraged to join the large number of former students, parents and teachers who are returning to enjoy what is sure to be a great celebration of our wonderful community.