If you pay for your child's education have you asked yourself why?
Why when the best education is free………
Parkview Public School offers a wonderful range of experiences and opportunities for student development from Kindergarten to Year 6.
Not only that, but we have been providing ‘21st century learning' for the previous ten years!
Students thrive in the challenging and supportive environment offered in our school – where they learn to value excellence, independent thinking, leadership, care, fairness and compassion.
Students thrive when their teachers work in a happy environment closely and cohesively with one another and the wider school community – as they do at Parkview Public School.
What does Parkview Public School have to offer?
- quality teaching by experienced, dedicated and caring staff
- quality numeracy and literacy programs reflecting the latest teaching methodology
- a high focus and priority on values education
- the latest technology including interactive whiteboards in classrooms
- intensive and ongoing support for students who need additional assistance
- gifted and talented programs
- excursions and a range of other cultural experiences
- opportunities in dance, drama, verse speaking, debating, chess and public speaking
- Opportunities at KROP and Riverina Dance Festival.
- a range of opportunities in music, including Leeton Eisteddfod and attendance at visiting performances
- an abundance of sporting opportunities at school, zone, region and state level
- Middle Schooling links with Leeton High School
- the acclaimed Thursday Afternoon Interest Groups
- extended Kindergarten Transition Programs
Why not take advantage of the following?:
Tours and enrolments: Monday 24th January 2:30pm – 5:30pm; Thursday 27th January 10:00am-1:00pm
Uniform shop open: Monday 24th January 4:30pm - 5:30pm; Thursday 27th January 12:00pm–1:00pm
If you would like more information but are unable to make it to the school during these hours, please ring the school during this time and we can arrange a time that is suitable for you.
Public Education – Leading The Way